Contact us today
Annies Nannies Offers
Based on our philosophy, we aim to deliver an Educational Programme/ akoranga that supports and provides opportunities for children/ tamariki to grow up as confident learners/ akonga and communicators, healthy in mind, body and spirit, secure in their sense of belonging and in the knowledge that they make a valued contribution to society.
We achieve this by:
- Employing qualified, experienced, teacher/ kaiako registered Programme Coordinators
- Registering qualified and/or experienced Nanny Educators with a commitment to home based education and care
- Providing relevant educational based professional development opportunities and workshops for Nanny Educators
- Ensuring quality education and care for infants and children/ tamariki in the home
- Providing a range of developmentally appropriate learning experiences and educational resources for children/ tamariki in the home and wider community
- Responding to the child’s/ tamaiti interests and abilities
- Providing interactive Learning Journals for individual children/tamariki and their family/whanau
If you choose to participate in our Educational Programme you may also be eligible for ECE hours and/or WINZ subsidies to assist with your childcare costs.
(Note: the educational programme is mandatory for any family using our home-based educators).
Health and Safety at work Act 2015
As the employer of your nanny your home becomes a workplace while the nanny is providing care. Our office and teaching staff will work with you to ensure your Health and Safety employer obligations are met.
"Lorelei loved your visits and spending time with you"